Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow in the South

It is official. It snowed everywhere. I was really starting to wonder yesterday. I was hearing and reading that it was snowing in most of Arkansas. It wasn't snowing in Fayetteville. North of us, and south of us it was snowing, but not here. I love snow. We had lots of snow last year, and I am looking forwarded to seeing how my doggie reacts to playing in the snow. Well, about 6pm last night we got flurries. A little stuck to the ground, but not much. Gabby enjoyed trying to eat the flakes as they were falling, but since we didn't get much, she didn't really get to play.

I am hoping for one really big snow this year, and please let me be present for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.