Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Week 31

Baby_bump_11_19_2012_1566.NEF

How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs (according to the doctor)
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness.
Sleep: I have been extra sleepy at night lately.  My desire to nap has gone down, and my need to have a clean house has increased.
Best moment this week: We went to the beach with my parents.  It was great and very relaxing.  It was a little cool, but it was perfect for walking on the beach and just taking time away from work.
Miss Anything? Nothing new.
Movement: Lots of movement.
Food cravings: I ate seafood like it was going out of style last week.  Fresh shrimp and crab at the beach was amazing.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new.
Feelings: I feel like our little alien is trying to find his/her way out.  The pushing on my belly is getting harder and harder and sometimes a lot painful.       
Gender: We are not going to find out.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy all the time. 
Looking forward to: Decorating for Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.