Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mason 10 Months

I spent last week gone, but my hubby was wonderful enough to get a picture of Mason on the day of his 10 Month mark.  I look through the pictures and laughed.  Those two boys in my life keep me happy.

What is this sticker that you put on me each month?Mason_Allen_11_08_2013_3571.NEFLaughing at his Daddy.Mason_Allen_11_08_2013_3578.NEFI think he is whining, but it looks like he is laughing really hard.Mason_Allen_11_08_2013_3579.NEFFinally a picture for his Mama.Mason_Allen_11_09_2013_3586.NEF 

Weight: He doesn’t have to go back to the doctor until later this month for his flu shot booster, but my professional opinion says he weighs in at 23+.  SO BIG.  My arm muscles are thanking him.   

Height: When we went into the doctor for his flu shot he measured at 30.5” and that was two weeks after he measured in at 29.5”.

Clothes: He is wearing everything 9-12 months or 12 months at this point.  Long and lean, some of the pants fit great in the legs but are bagging in the waist.  I think this will be a continuous probably for him.  

Eats: Loving everything.  Lately he has been wanting 4-7oz bottles during the day.  This was 3 bottles.  He must be growing again.  The other cute thing he does is if I am eating something here he comes mouth open expecting a bite.  He really can eat just about whatever I put in front of him.

Sleeps: Sleeping great.  10-12 hours a night. We fixed our little slip up sleeper by cutting some teeth and getting back into our ROUTINE!!  Routine is the key to a happy good sleeper or at least in our house.

What he is enjoying: Walking, talking, playing, dancing! What is he not into these days.  He is into the cabinets in the kitchen.  He is officially no longer army crawling.  I think he finally figured out that on all fours he can pull up to anything.  I mean anything.  Walls, doors, whatever he wants.

Teeth: We have 6 teeth!! Yay! He finally got his top middle ones and doesn’t look like a vampire anymore.  I think he is cutting molars or something because the drool has been crazy lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.