Monday, March 28, 2016

Addison 11 Months




Weight: Addison and I went to the doctor last week for a rash checkup. Guess who has an ear infection again!!! YAY us! But that means I get to know how we are growing or not growing. Addison weighed in at 18lbs 8oz. At 10 months for was 18lbs 7.5oz I will take any little increase.

Height: We also checked her height while there and she is 29.75" long! DANG!!

Clothes: Her length has pushed us into 12m PJs and really 12m anything. Thanks for the growth spurt, I was getting tired of all your old clothes. :-)

Eats: She loves food. She eat 4-6oz bottles a day. She will try anything we put in front of her, so that is good. And so far, the only suspected allergy is milk! Double yay!

Sleeps: Still sleeping like a champ! 7pm-7am.

Likes: Addison is on the move. She love to take over my drawers and pull EVERYTHING out. And I mean everything. Her brother did it too, so one would think I would be prepared for this, but she is worse.

Dislikes: Addison is afraid of lots of things. The vacuum, the bounce house, the hair dryer. If it makes loud noises she runs (or crawls quickly) to the hills. Strangers. She gives the straightest face...no smiles for strangers.

Teeth: 3 teeth.

Saying: Mama, Dada, Bubba, Gah Gah (Gabby), Mah Mah (More) She is speaking more but I have not idea what she is saying. I have heard Nana a few times and Pa Pa too.

What's New: Walking! She is a little monkey and is getting quite confident in her skills. I have seen as many as 10 in a row. She is now walking and when she falls crawls to what she wants stands and repeats. I am sure by her first birthday in a month she will be a great little walker!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.