Wednesday, October 26, 2011

We Are Baaack!!!

Michael and I are back from our vacation!!  It was a much needed vacation and we are slowly getting back into the swing of things.  We will soon do a day by day or activity by activity post soon.  I took over 1000 pictures.  Yikes!! So that will be taking me days to go through.  So, hopefully next week you can see our Hawaii trip.  As a random teaser, I was outside last night and looking at the stars.  I was so disappointed in the night sky here in Fayetteville compared to the view we had on our rooftop deck at our house on the Big Island.  Here is a picture one morning, when I was up before sunrise.  It was common for us to be up before 6:00AM, which is lunchtime our time.  So, just before the sun light peered over the horizon I took a few star pictures on a very long exposure time.  Check it out and be patient Hawaii photos on our their way.HawaiiFamilyTrip_10-20-11_3235

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.