Friday, February 17, 2012

Football Joy

Yes, it is February and I am about to talk about college football.  Arkansas just released their scheduled locations for our 2012 season and I feel like shouting from the rooftops.  Arkansas will FINALLY be playing rival LSU at our real home in FAYETTEVILLE.  Why is this so awesome?  Well forever we have played this game in Little Rock.  It is kind of silly and has been for years.  Little Rock’s stadium holds 20,000 less than Fayetteville.  I know all the Little Rock based fans will be mad, but I don’t care.  I graduated from the UofA and now live in Fayetteville.  Home is Fayetteville not Little Rock.  We are the ONLY school who plays home games at two locations.  Very very silly.  Don’t worry we are still going to be playing two games in Little Rock, just two games that won’t even add up to the excitement around LSU.  I cannot wait to tailgate for this game…Can I go setup our tent now?  Wow is all I can say and I can’t wait. 

Here is the article the school release today by the athletic department.  I hope everyone who has been waiting for this longer than me can enjoy it.  Plus maybe this will be the year for the HOGS!!! WPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.