Thursday, April 5, 2012

Confessions for the week…

So today I decided I would do a little confessional about me: 

1. I officially am freaking out a little over my age of 28.  It is a lot scary.  I know I know silly right, but I am just that much closer to 30.

2. I totally wore my rain boots on my birthday even though it didn’t start raining until 8:00PM.  HAHA! They are cute though and yes my hubby made fun of me. IMG_1059[1]

3. My hubby and I love to travel…and sometimes take three vacations a year or more…YIKES! I guess we should do it now while we don’t have kids. 

Here is our first vacation together in Cabo San Lucas.    Cabo San Lucas 2008 015

4. Gabby (my baby) spent the first 3 months of her life more with my Mom and Dad then she did with us, and sometimes when we go to their house she doesn’t want to leave.  She even tries to hide behind Grandma and Grandpa.  IMG_0199

5. I have several addictions…I am addicted to Red Bull!  I am VERY crabby without my energy drink in the morning.  I am also slightly addicted to Pinterest!! I see and I want to do.  I am also very addicted to Draw Something.  Have you played it yet?  Addicting. 

6. I went to a Premier Jewelry party this week on my birthday!  Going on my birthday made it better for telling my hubby how much I spent (not that he really care).  BTW I am hosting a party in August.  Who wants to come?  I don’t know why I planned this considering I only have like 4 girl friends.  (not really, but close)

7. I have been watching OTR for years and this week was the series finale.  I cried, like 10 times.  So bad.  Most of my tears came from the first hour which was a look back over the last 9 seasons.  This was a show my bestie, Veronica, and I have been watching together since it started, so lots of fun memories. 

8. Here is the real shocker…I don’t care what people think about me.  I learned a long time ago while in college…if people don’t love you for you get rid of them.  They are just bringing you down!  I have cut out people who I used to call friends because they were DRAMA and boy did it make my life better.  Try it people…It works!  It is hard but it is amazing. Oh and sometimes people do change.

9. I also went to see Hunger Games on opening weekend and loved it.  I read the books and I still truly LOVED the movie.  My husband even liked the movie and said he was going to read the books.  GO SEE IT!!! Awesome!

That’s all for today.  Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.