Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 13

I have figured out that I must take things day by day.  I have definitely been having more good days than bad days.  The sickness factor is less and less.  I can’t wait until it is completely gone! Nothing really new to report this week.  I go to the doctor tomorrow, so I know I will have more.  So, today I will show you the furniture we ordered.  We made a final decision and ordered on Friday.  I am so excited.  Michael wants to paint the room before the furniture comes in, so we are working on getting that decided and done.  If you don’t know me, I am OCD and everything will be done sooner rather than later. 

We are going with Baby’s Dream-Renaissance Collection.  We are getting the crib, dresser, and night stand.  I am not a big fan of hutches.  I know a lot of people who like the hutch but I really think it is more girly and since we don’t know what we are having I am staying away from girly.  The deciding factor for us when picking out furniture was how it would look as a full size bed.  Considering the majority of the furniture’s life would be spent as a full size bed, we thought it was important.  Some of the cribs we looked at were very cute cribs and terrible looking beds.  We are happy with our decision and can’t wait to begin making more decision on our baby’s room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.