Friday, February 15, 2013

Razorback Baseball

Today starts Baseball season.  I am so excited, but also a little disappointed it is so cold this weekend.  I would have loved to take Mason to his first baseball game.  We probably would have gone today if it had been over 60 degrees.  Bummer.  I think Mason was a little disappointed this morning when I told him it was too cold.

Mason_Allen_02_15_2013_1947.NEF

But then I told him not to worry because we have season tickets and will get to go to plenty of games once it is warmer outside.  This made him happier, plus the pacifier didn’t hurt either.  I can’t wait to go to the games.  We are ranked #1 right now.  I am hoping we go to the College World Series this year.  We might even go (if I don’t have work trips during it again). 

Mason_Allen_02_15_2013_1948.NEF

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.