Monday, August 25, 2014

Fire Station Visit

On Sunday morning, we took Mason along with his best friend, Maddox, to go visit a local fire station. I have been wanting to take Mason for awhile now to visit my cousin in Fort Smith at the local station there, but we haven’t made it to Fort Smith in forever. I was mentioning this to my friend, who is Maddox’s mama, and she told me her BIL works at the big one in our area and that we should all go. I said lets do it. So, we made plans to go visit him this last weekend.

These boys, absolutely loved everything. They were running from truck to truck. Button pushing and laughing. It was so adorable to watch their excitement over something so small/big. This is my favorite picture ever. I just love the smile on Mason’s face. Pure excitement over driving and pushing buttons. Sign this kid up. Fire Station_08_24_2014_5429.NEFMason mid excited dance. It is a big truck!!Fire Station_08_24_2014_5434I think this is my second favorite picture from the day. Fire Station_08_24_2014_5439.NEFRiding in the ambulance. Mason really wanted to push all of the buttons. The guys were not worried one bit, but I could just see him breaking something. Fire Station_08_24_2014_5443.NEFMason was not too sure about the inside of the fire truck. He did find the flashlights.  Fire Station_08_24_2014_5448.NEFThat hat weighed as much as he did easy. Fire Station_08_24_2014_5449.NEFMore buttons. He is telling Maddox’s daddy to sit. Fire Station_08_24_2014_5452.NEFJoy. These two running and laughing. I think there favorite things in the fire station were orange cones and the red brooms. These two would have cleaned the whole place if we had let them. Fire Station_08_24_2014_5454.NEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.