Friday, November 18, 2011

Babies and More...

No, I am not about to announce we are expecting.  That would be crazy.  I do have several friends who are pregnant, which is very fun and exciting.  My best friend, who we just recently went to see in Hawaii is preggers.  The last time Michael and I went to see them she was also preggers.  I think it is a theme.  Right now she is about a month away from having her second baby.  A BOY!!  I am super excited, because that means I get to be an Auntie again.  Her little girl is so fun and adorable and really is one of the closest kiddos to Michael and I.  Even thought she lives halfway across the world/country, I still refer to her as my niece.  Trust me when I say that little girl knows who her Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Michael are and she definitely took a liking to her Uncle Michael while in Hawaii.  So of course, when I learned of this baby and learned it was a BOY I got very excited.  I think boys are so much fun.  Girls are fun too, but boys are just super fun.  I grew up in a family of all boys, so I am a lot bias.  I was a tom boy, so I know how to deal with boys better than little girls.  I have improved on my girliness over the years, so I am not as bad as I once was, but I still enjoy sports and don't mind getting dirty.


Enough about me...back to my wonderful friend.  When we were in Hawaii she asked that I take some maternity pictures for her.  I am by no means an expert photographer, but I do know how to take pictures.  One morning, we got up early and went out to snap some pictures for her and baby boy.  She has a name picked out, but I am not sure if she has fully revealed the name, so I will just refer to him as Baby Boy.  It was a lot of fun taking pictures for her.  She does some photography herself, and I know it isn't fun being on the other side of the camera, so we just tried to have fun with it.  My broken computer is being shipped off...stupid computers...but I did get some pictures done for her before it left.  Let me know what you think of her maternity pictures.  I took several belly pictures, but I feel those are personal and have decided not to share them.












           

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.