Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Invitations

I love making invitations.  It is fun to come up with an idea and make it pretty.  My mom was hosting a bridal shower recently with her friends and she asked me to make the invite for it.  The young lady’s colors were a plum and green.  I have known her as long as I can remember.  She is older than me but her brother and my brother played baseball together for years.  Super sweet girl.  I was excited to make the invite.  Here is the invitation.  It is hard to tell from the picture but the front colored paper is a light green. 

Crafts_02_09_2012_357_blog

The other invitation I have been working on was the one for my pregnant friend’s baby shower.  She is doing an owl theme in this little girls room and so I had to make the invite very owl friendly.  I got my inspiration from the decal she is going to use in her room.  Super cute.  I also wanted to incorporate the big sister and the daddy since this shower is a couples/family friendly shower.  It is the second little girl for this couple, so the shower is really all about getting together to hang out. 

Crafts_02_09_2012_356_blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.