Monday, March 12, 2012

KONY 2012

Michael showed me this video last week.  I immediately posted it to Facebook.  It is 29 minutes and I cried through most of it.  I had heard of this problems before of children being taken and force to kill in Africa.  I don’t know where I heard of it the first time, but I am glad someone here in the United States is trying to do something about it.  We have the ability to help.  The more people who know the better.  Get the word out there and watch this film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.