Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bad Bad Blogger

I have been MIA.  I am so sorry.  I actually have been very busy.  Michael and I have both had some fun stuff we have been doing lately and I have been traveling for work a lot. 

I just got back from Cape Cod.  Beautiful area in Mass.  I didn’t even take one photo while I was there, which is completely unlike me.  I just was so busy with work, that I really didn’t have time to even walk down to the beach.  I have to say though that the houses in that area are gorgeous.  I want to live in a house styled after those.  Wooden siding and all. 

The biggest item we have been dealing with lately has been my NEW DESK.  I work from home.  I have a desk that is L shaped and I have enjoyed it for the last time.  I hate it.  It has no storage and I am always feeling unorganized.  Michael is ALWAYS complaining that my office is a mess.  I don’t really have anywhere to put stuff, except on the floor or on top of the desk itself.  So, we are having one built.  It is getting VERY close to being done.  YAY! The guy is wonderful and he sends me pictures weekly for updates.  I love this.  I have been having dreams about where all my work stuff is going to go in the new desk.  I can’t wait.  He is going to start staining soon and so it should be done in a week or so.  About the time I come back from my next work trip it should be done.  Then we have to figure out how to get it to the house.  Check out the work in progress.  The design we borrowed from some friends of ours.  I loved their desk layout.  Michael and I made some changes to their design, but the main concept is all theirs.

desk1desk2desk 4photo (1)desk5photo (2)photo (3)photo (4)photo (5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.