Friday, June 22, 2012

Long Hair & Summer…

I know yesterday was the first day of summer, but it has been hot here for months.  Does anyone else HATE drying their hair in the summer?  I do.  I hate drying my hair.  I always get hot doing it and then I feel, some days, that I need to shower again after I blow dry my hair. I have long hair and I will not cut it, but it is extra hot down in the summer.  I go so long with my hair up that the rare day I wear it down I always feel like my hair is so much longer looking.  It is crazy.  I also let my hair dry natural a lot in the summer and it has a weird wave.  It is not a cute beach look.  I can get that look with a little ocean water, but not at home.  I love my hair like this…all natural dry in Hawaii after a day on the beach.Hawaii_617_thumb

I am back from work travel for a little bit so you all should see more blogging from me again.  In fact, keep an eye out, because I have some news to share.  It will probably be this weekend before I am ready to reveal.  Got to do a few things to get ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.