Monday, October 1, 2012

Week 24

Baby_Bump_10_01_2012_1236.NEF

How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10.5 lb
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness.
Sleep: Sleep has been good.  Baby Sperry likes to move around at night.  He/She likes doing flips and kicking me pretty hard, which makes for a little sleeping trouble.
Best moment this week: We went to my parents house this weekend and worked on a project for Gabby.  While we were there, my Dad finally got to feel the baby move.  It was shocking since the movement was occurring prior 10PM.
Miss Anything? I am missing sushi this week.  There are certain kinds I could still eat, but I want the ones I can’t have or shouldn’t have.  
Movement: Lots of movement.
Food cravings: Double stuff Oreos!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I really hate the smell of cigarettes.  It kills my nose every time someone walks by who has been smoking.  Instant headache.
Have you started to show yet: We have some retired neighbors who we see on our nightly walks and they asked if we were expecting.  It is official people can tell!
Gender: We are not going to find out.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have been a little moody this week.  I don’t want to make decisions and then I change my mind 10x.  It has been bad.  Hopefully next week will be happy happy happy again.
Looking forward to: I got my first look at the family baby shower invite my cousin did and I LOVE IT! It is a month away and I just cannot wait!

I have added a survey.  Since we aren’t going to find out what we are having.  I would love to see what people think we are going to have.  It is located in the top right column. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.