Monday, October 8, 2012

Week 25

Baby_Bump_10_08_2012_1249.NEF

Someone wanted to take a picture with her Mommy.  This was a few takes in and she looked at the camera every time.  I was doing a timed photo (hubby wasn’t home).  Gabby said my brother or sister needs to know I love them too!

How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lb
Maternity clothes? Yes, even though in this picture I am wearing no maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness.
Sleep: Some nights I sleep really good, but our little mover and groover is keeping me up some evenings.
Best moment this week: Michael and I were laying in bed watching TV and we could see our little baby moving on the outside.  First, this was very cool and very Alien.  Watching your belly bounce around is weird.  I keep waiting for him/her to pop through the skin.
Miss Anything? I haven’t really missed anything this week.    
Movement: Lots of movement.
Food cravings: I wanted Pesto Café (Italian place here) and my sweet hubby never commented and provided me my favorite dish with dessert!
Anything making you queasy or sick: This week has been just great.
Feelings: I am sore this week.  My back is sore and my stomach feels achy.  Must be growing.   
Gender: We are not going to find out.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: It has been a happy week.  Not only did Arkansas FINALLY win a football game, but I got to enjoy it with good friends and great food.
Looking forward to: I am looking forward to my doctor’s appointment next Monday, but I am also worried.  Next week is my glucose test!!

LESS THAN 100 DAYS UNTIL BABY SPERRY MAKES HIS/HER APPEARANCE!!!!!!

Baby_Bump_10_08_2012_1248.NEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.