Monday, December 22, 2014

Hubby Turning 31…

Dec14_12_06_2014_304.NEF

Happy 31st Birthday to the best husband, father, and friend this girl could ever ask for. It is official when you hit 30 you are in your 30s but 31 makes it real. You are by far the best thing that ever happened to me. I can’t believe we met almost 9 years ago and now have been married 4 years, have a wonderful toddler and another baby on the way. I bet if I had asked you at 22 what you thought your life would be like at 31, this was not it. Keeping it real! We have grown together in so many ways, and become people I am super proud of. Mason loves you more than anything. Proof was this morning when all he wanted to do was snuggle up to you.

We have had a great year and gotten to do a lot of fun things together, as always. I cannot wait to see what next year will hold for us. The adventure we are on is about to get more fun!1532162_10100965318366257_1917524486_n

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.