Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Week 22 – Baby #2

Dec14_12_21_2014_426.NEFHow far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 11 lbs. From my Doctor’s appointment.
Maternity clothes? Oh I give up. Stretchy pants are just better. I am wearing a lot of leggings these days and boots. So comfy.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.
Sleep: Sleep has been off. I have had some pain in the last week. They think it is from stretching and ligament pain. I am tossing and turning a lot more than I have been. I am hoping it will improve with time, but probably not until this baby is out.
Best moment this week: Any week I get to go to the doctor and hear the baby’s heartbeat is the best.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back.
Movement: This baby loves to move right when I want to go to sleep. Mason was always calm at night except 4AM. This baby loves to bust a move right at 10-11pm.
Food cravings: Can I have chocolate and ice cream for every meal? Michael even made a comment about how much sweets I am eating these days.
Anything making you queasy or sick: When I eat too much I feel queasy and now I am having heartburn pretty bad and that makes me a little queasy.
Feelings: I feel like this baby is a girl…mostly because it is completely different from my first. Heartburn is starting earlier. Heartbeat is slower than Mason by 20 beats every single time. The baby is sitting so much lower…my skin is crazy breaking out.        
Gender: Not finding out. Yay for surprises!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: My emotions are completely in check now.
Looking forward to: I am looking forward to Christmas for obvious reasons. I am kind of looking forward to make next OB appointment. We will be scheduling my c-section at the next appointment. That will definitely make it real! It is odd to think I get to pick my baby’s birthday! I have an idea of what day we will try and do it, but won’t know for sure until we schedule it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.