Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 29-Baby #2

Feb15_02_09_2015_894.NEFHow far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs. according to home scale. .
Maternity clothes? Yes, but even those are feeling uncomfortable. Don’t judge if my next bump shot is in yoga pants.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.
Sleep: It is getting bad…Sleep bad. I am tossing and turning all night. It is hard to find a comfortable position.
Best moment this week: I ordered baby girl’s bedding last week. I cannot wait to get it in. I found it on Etsy and she said it would take 6-8 weeks to make. This is okay with me, baby arrives in 10 weeks and not like she will be sleeping in the crib right away.
Miss Anything? A cocktail something yummy like Margaritas!
Movement: I finally felt hiccups this week. Her sweet little head bounces off my bladder during them and it is quite uncomfortable.
Food cravings: Sweets. Ice Cream with Chocolate syrup!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new this week.
Feelings: Welcome to 3rd Trimester exhaustion. It doesn’t help that my belly is growing and chasing a toddler around the house. I had a moment last week, where Mason and I snuggled and watched a movie after dinner.              
Gender: GIRL! Sweet Addison Monroe.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Looking forward to: I am NOT looking forward to my glucose test this week, but I am looking forward to hearing my sweet girl’s heartbeat. This will mark the beginning of my every 2 week appointments.

Due Date: We are scheduled for April 22nd for my c-section, so unless baby girl has another idea, she will arrive April 22nd or before.

Here is a lovely comparison. Mason on the right and Addison on the left.

Feb2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.