Thursday, July 16, 2015

Life Happens

Well the last few weeks have been a little crazy. Michael was out of town for 2 weeks. We went to the lake for the 4th of July. Our renter is moving out of our rent house. And I started back to work. So needless to say I have been spinning.

I am hoping to get back into a good routine now that I am back to work. Or at least a routine. It can be an ugly routine as long as I get to have a routine. Currently, Addison is going to a daycare, where her brother will join her in August. Until August, we have a nanny watching Mason at the house.

We are working on getting our rent house looking good and getting new renter in there. We have had to show it several times this week alone. We also needed to mow and work on it in general. That is quite difficult with two babies. Michael and I have been lucky to have good friends who have let Mason come play while we work on the house.

Addison is growing and adjusting well to going to daycare. I really love our new daycare/school so much better than the last one. The teachers and staff definitely have it together. Her teachers are wonderful with her and I can tell they already are loving her little personality and definitely loving her hair. They told me she is becoming quite popular among all the teachers and parents. People can’t believe how much hair she has.

I am hoping to get back into a routine of blogging soon. I miss writing about my two kiddos and my wonderful doggie. Now that I have given a quick update I will give you a little picture overload.

Crazy Hair Don’t Care!20150701_154424 Blueberry/Blackberry Picking20150702_085933 Riding the tube with Daddy over the 4th20150703_125437 Who does not love a little baby smile!?20150706_145455 Addison loves her big sister as much as her big brother.20150709_094659 Mason and I had a date day together and he got these glasses.20150714_100546 She just makes me so happy. 20150714_194018

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.