Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Be Blessed Lovelies

I would like to ask that everyone please keep this sweet family in your thoughts and prayers. Leslie, from A Blonde Ambition, passed away Monday. Leaving behind her two beautiful baby girls and her wonderful husband.

I have known the sweet Sisti family since I was in Jr. High School. A long long time. I have had significant good times from High School to College and beyond with the three oldest Sistis and they are probably the sweetest family ever! It makes me very sad to think that this sweet family is having to go through this difficult time and I will be continuing to pray for them.

As a Mommy myself, I think the hardest is to imagine those sweet babies having to go the rest of their lives without their Mommy. It makes me squeeze my babies just a little longer and harder, so please continue to keep those babies in your prayers as well.

They have setup a GoFundMe account to help with the girl's college fund. Please if you feel so inclined go and donate. http://www.gofundme.com/d53bgd5p8s


#beblessedlovelies #rememberingleslie

3 comments:

  1. This was heartbreaking to hear. They are continually in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a tragic loss. I couldn't believe it when I read the news last night. I just cried and didn't sleep well at all. Many prayers will be said for them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tribute to Leslie. I never met her, but I would read her blog. It was so evident how much she loved Stephen, her girls, life and Jesus! When I saw her picture on Kelly Stamp's instagram page my heart just totally dropped. I sobbed as I told my mom about Leslie's death. I don't understand why she had to die so young and with two little girls needing their Mama or Stephen to lose his wife. I pray for the loved ones left behind who must continue to live.

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.