Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Week 15

This first picture, I took early.  I think I was 7 weeks pregnant here.  Obviously there is no bump.  I thought I would share this picture as a starting point for my next project.  I am giving into the taking a picture every week thing.  I was really on the fence about doing a bump picture.  Here at the beginning, it has been very hard to even tell I am pregnant.  In the mornings, I don’t even have a bump, but by the end of the day I feel a little more bumpish.  I have been taking pictures with my phone, but I forget to do it every week.  I am going to make a big effort to get a weekly growing picture.  I am sure at the end I will want to see the difference.    7 weeks 2 daysHere is my first real bump photo.  Get ready it will grow.  If you didn’t know me prior you wouldn’t be able to tell, which is why I included the photo above.  Things you won’t see from me when it comes to these pictures.  I will never expose my belly.  It is funny.  I would post a picture of me in a swimsuit, but not of my ever expanding waist.  For all those ladies who do the actual skin shot, more power to you.  I don’t like them.  When we have our maternity pictures in several months I don’t plan to take a belly exposure picture even for our home or whatever.  I don’t like them.  I think it will be fun to see my belly grow and expand, but the rest of the world does not need to see that.  My husband is now starting to notice the bump changes.  I love the days where he tells me I look pregnant.  At this point in the pregnancy it is cute and very nice to hear.  Now when I am 8 months pregnant and he tells me I look really pregnant, then I will punch him.     Baby_Bump_07_31_2012_1197Now to how I have been feeling the last week.  I haven’t fainted again. YAY! I have thrown up a few times.  I thought that was supposed to be over by now.  It has been a fairly boring pregnancy week.  I feel like my belly is growing.  My muscles are sore.  I have started having trouble sleeping at night.  I am a back sleeper normally, but I have been waking up at night with my back hurting.  I have tried sleeping on my side with and without a pillow between my legs, but it causes my hips to hurt.  I just change positions 10 times.  I had a few weeks/days where I didn’t wake up every hour.  I have been really tired during the day.  On Saturday, I was feeling bad and laid down for a nap, 5 hours later I woke up.  I guess this baby is growing like a storm and therefore I need more sleep.  It really hasn’t been too exciting this week, which is good!   

1 comment:

  1. You are adorable! So happy you are feeling better... most days.

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.