Monday, December 10, 2012

34 Weeks

DSC_7990-bw

We had such a busy weekend, that I forgot to do my chalkboard picture, but instead I have a sneak peek into our maternity photo shoot that was this weekend!!  Photography by Bryan Striegler.  Bryan is awesome!  First he sent me a few to get our Christmas card done (thank goodness), and secondly his pictures are ALWAYS awesome.  I can’t wait to show them all off.  He never disappoints me.  If you ever need a photographer for weddings or maternity or even baby, I tell you to call Bryan Striegler!!  I could brag on him all day, because he has done some awesome pictures for us in the past. 

On to how week 34 has gone:

How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 25lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness.
Sleep: I do believe pregnancy insomnia has officially kicked in.  I haven’t slept well this last week.  I will wake up in the middle of the night and then I will be up for at least an hour.
Best moment this week: Having our maternity pictures taken.
Miss Anything? Nothing new.
Movement: The baby’s movements are stronger and sometimes I feel an arm or leg just sticking out which can be a little weird.
Food cravings: Nothing this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new.
Feelings: The biggest feeling has become nervousness.  I am such a planner and I am at a point where planning really isn’t an option.  Michael and I have a plan for giving birth and it is something we have known we would do from the beginning, but not knowing how it will all go makes things no fun.         
Gender: We are not going to find out.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? It spent most of this week off.  I can get it on and off still but it is tight and makes me feel scared that I might get to a point where it won’t come off at all. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have been very moody this week.  When I plan something and things change I usually care, but I move on.  This week has been one of those when things change someone might loose a head. 
Looking forward to: I am now looking forward to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.