Monday, December 24, 2012

Week 36

Baby_Bump_12_23_2012_1615.NEF

How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 25lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness.
Sleep: Sleep...What is sleep?  I wish I could sleep normally.  I am napping everyday now, for at least an hour. 
Best moment this week: Celebrating Michael’s birthday!  It is his last birthday before the baby and before hitting the big 3-0!
Miss Anything? Nothing new.
Movement: This baby likes to stick arms and legs out to really annoy me. 
Food cravings: Nothing this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I got sick this week from Chinese food.  Guess I will not be eating any more of that over the next 3-4 weeks.
Feelings: I have felt overwhelmed.  Between the holiday and the D-Day getting closer there is a lot going on.      
Gender: We are not going to find out.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Off, which makes me sad.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I had an in between week on the moods.
Looking forward to: The New Year!  I am kind of over Christmas, and ready for this baby to make its appearance.  I know it will come soon enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.