Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gabby

Gabby is getting just as excited for her baby brother or sister to make his or her appearance.  She likes to snuggle with me, unless the baby is moving and then she wants to not touch me.  I sometimes catch her sniffing my belly when the baby moves.  I think she is trying to figure what is in there.  So I have to share some recent Gabby moments for you.

Please stop working and play outside with me.IMG_0386So sleepy.IMG_0425I couldn’t get over this position.IMG_0485Michael thinks it was a mushroom but it smelled bad.Gabby_12_03_2012_1607.NEFGabby can be found sleeping in the baby’s room already.Gabby_12_03_2012_1608.NEFShe always has to have her head on the pillow…this causes snoring.photo (2)gabbyThis is our Christmas Card Photo.  She loves her Mommy and Daddy.DSC_8014

1 comment:

  1. I loved ya'lls Christmas card photo! It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.