Monday, December 3, 2012

Week 33

Baby_Bump_12_02_2012_1601.NEF

My puppy dog really loves posing for pictures.  She was so cute this weekend, so of course she came over to sit for a picture with her brother or sister.  Hopefully she will be this good for our maternity/family photos this weekend.

How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 22lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness.
Sleep: I am getting up more and more each night.  I have noticed my need to use the restroom at night has again increased.  I think some nights are better than others, probably depending on where the baby is positioned.
Best moment this week: This week has been slow in my life.  The best moment probably was watching my bestie’s, Megan, face when the baby did some crazy movements.  She was shocked!  Michael thinks he felt a foot this week. 
Miss Anything? Nothing new.
Movement: The baby’s movements are hard and hurt most of the time.  He/she is definitely running out of room and when it stretches or attempts to stretch it can get quite painful. 
Food cravings: Nothing this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new.
Feelings: I am having a hard time getting my mind around birth.  We have been preparing everything for delivery.  Packing a bag (or starting).  Making sure we have everything that is important.  It is getting to be a little overwhelming.         
Gender: We are not going to find out.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On and off.  It depends.  My fingers have had some swelling, but I think it is because the weather has been unusually warm.  I can put the ring on, but it has been tighter and that worries me.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have been very happy, but my nerves are starting to get to me, but their will still be a smile on my face.
Looking forward to: I am now looking forward to Christmas, my doctor’s appointment tomorrow, and our maternity pictures this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.