Friday, April 19, 2013

Confessional Friday

I confess I cannot get enough pictures and videos on Mason. It is a daily craze to get a good picture.  This is the one from today:

photo (3)

I confess that I have actually started looking at ideas for Mason’s first birthday, which is still 9 months away. 

I confess at night I sometimes wake up and wait for Mason to make a noise, so I have an excuse to go look at him.  What makes this bad is that I have a camera with the feed on my phone, so I get to see him on there.

IMG_1818

I confess I have been working on Gabby to let Mason lay on her for a picture.  I think it would be very very cute.  Every time I try Gabby lays there for a second and then gets these eyes like she is going to jump up.  My one successful try:

IMG_1517

I confess working from home with your baby in the other room is SUPER hard.  I want to go love on him and play with him constantly.  I have to work very hard not to jump up every time he cries.  That’s why we have a nanny.  (AND SHE IS GREAT!)

I confess sometimes I am very thankful that breastfeeding did not work out for us.  It allows my husband to get up in the middle of the night with Mason and for me to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Here's something to consider, the bumpers in the crib and the blanket used on your super cute little babe - they are increasing his risk of suffocation and even SIDS.
    We have a program in Canada where we educate all new mothers on dangers like this.
    There are the obvious reasons why it's a risk for suffocation, but something a lot of parents don't know is that babies don't have the mechanism in their brain to turn their head if they can't breathe (when they're sleeping). Also it's important to have air flow through the crib sides in order to help prevent SIDS. Hope you don't mind the info, I just imagine you would want the safest environment for your baby :)

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.