Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mason-Week 15

The last week is just a big blur to me.  I was actually looking back through pictures thinking that didn’t happen last week.  We had something EVERY day/night last week.  It was a busy week and that’s why I am not sure what occurred.  I will just share some new pictures and hopefully I will remember what happened.   One important item…we have now gone 4 days straight of going to bed at 8pm and waking at 6am!! This is an improvement from 8-4!! Fingers crossed it continues.

Gabby is starting to get more and more protective of Mason.  She is staying close to him and me all the time.  IMG_1910This is Mason’s fat face.  I thought it was funny. IMG_1915Snuggle time during the time before Daddy gets home is the best.IMG_1921Mason has new motivation for rolling over.  It is the TV.  I position him where he cannot see the TV, as we don’t want him watching it, and this is what he does.  He has come VERY close to rolling over just to see the TV.IMG_1922Better angle of his face trying so hard to see that TV.IMG_1928We are able to lift our head so well now and we don’t scream every time we are on our tummy.  Thank goodness.IMG_1930Napping in his rock ‘n play during the day.  I just can’t help wanting to come and snuggle instead of working, but I will take a few minutes to watch this sweet boy sleep.IMG_1934Oh yeah that’s him actually getting an eye on that TV.  This was right before I turned it off completely.  Let me know if something important happens in the news. IMG_1941He doesn’t mind some Mommy time.IMG_1946Mason’s first ball cap.  He doesn’t really know what to think about it being on his head, but he didn’t cry so I believe he likes it.IMG_1951My morning boy is just always smiling.IMG_1959Throwing in a picture of Gabby after a long walk.  #firstbornIMG_1961Hanging out in my office playing.Mason_Allen_04_24_2013_2242Mason has really started looking at Gabby more.  He watches her play and run around now.  I think he definitely can see clearer.  Mason_Allen_04_24_2013_2250.NEFMason petting his sister.  Mason_Allen_04_24_2013_2252.NEFI just love the look I am getting from both of them. “Really Mom”Mason_Allen_04_24_2013_2255.NEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.