Thursday, May 23, 2013

Chicago

I have been so busy lately with work and well…Mason.  Who knew having a baby would be so time consuming.  HAHA!

Michael and I went to Chicago a few weeks ago, just the two of us.  I highly recommend taking time for just the two of you once you have kids.  It was nice to sleep uninterrupted and it was great to just talk to my husband.  We had a blast. 

The city of Chicago is a great city with a smaller town feel.  Everyone is always so nice and wonderful.  The city is beautiful, especially this time of year.  We walked everywhere.  The food was perfect as always.  I truly miss eating the food of that city.  You could eat a different restaurant every night and not even begin to touch the total number of restaurants in a year. 

Michael spent a few days, while I worked, seeing the city in a different way then he had before.  He went to the art museum and apparently spent the entire day there.  He went shopping and we did some shopping together.  My husband is great to shop with and I think he actually enjoys it.  I enjoy him going with me, because I value his opinion on what I wear.  He is the one who sees me the most.    

photo_contest_005

IMG_2066

IMG_2067

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.