Friday, October 24, 2014

Confessional Friday

Let us do some much needed confessing. It will go great with my random thoughts from yesterday.

1. You know when you are pregnant (if you ever have been) then you start noticing random pregnant women everywhere. Well, this is especially difficult right now, because EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON I know is pregnant right now. It is crazy. I have at least 5 or 6 friends I know who are also pregnant. Some have not let the cat out of the bag yet, but I know…hehe. Most of these friends are due within a month of me. It is awesome!! I am loving every minute. Some it is there first, some second…it is so much fun to be pregnant with a bunch of people. When we were trying with Mason, I thought I would be pregnant with some of our friends, but since it took so darn long, I was pregnant alone. No biggie. Someone is making up for it this time around. I see lots of family vacations with friends to Disney in our future!!

2. Mason is finally able to catch a ball. Michael ruined him early with how he held his hands during catch and we have just now been able to break him of it. And this Mama squealed and cheered like no other last night after he caught the ball over and over and over. Each time getting a loud cheer from me. He would just smile ear to ear so proud! I am totally going to be THAT crazy Mama at T-Ball games and I don’t even care. Loud and Proud!! Video Proof is on my IG account…check it out.

3. I am a tad bit excited about HALLOWEEN next week. I put Mason in his costume this week to ensure it still fits and it does. My Mom bought it in April in Huntsville from the NASA location there. I cannot wait to take him Trick or Treating to at least a few houses. We have been working on him saying Trick or Treat and it comes out close…might just have him say BOO to everyone…He loves to scare people and get scared. We are dressing him up tonight for his school’s fall festival and I am going to take a million pictures. Tad Bit Excited.

4. Last one, I am more than ready to watch Arkansas actually win another game this year…tomorrow!!! WPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.