Friday, April 10, 2015

More Easter Weekend

I thought I would share some pictures from our visit from the Easter bunny at home. I love this first picture, which actually came from my Friday birthday fun. It is very rare to get a picture of both my boys smiling at the same time. I especially love Mason’s smile in this picture. I couldn’t have asked for a better life and better way to spend my birthday. DSC_0028.NEF The Easter bunny came to visit Sunday morning. Mason got a movie, book, puzzles, bubbles, and play-doh. He loves the play-doh and puzzles the most. DSC_0125.NEF DSC_0128.NEF DSC_0130.NEF DSC_0131.NEF Checking out all the eggs he had found. He was so excited and kept squealing. I even got a great video of him hunting the eggs. DSC_0132.NEF DSC_0136.NEF DSC_0139.NEF DSC_0140.NEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.