Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Showering Addison

Our sweet friends and SIL threw us a wonderful baby shower a few weeks ago, over Easter weekend. It was really a perfect weekend, weather wise. When we first got pregnant I didn’t think I would have another shower this time around. The first time, was well…the first baby and we didn’t have anything. Since we didn’t know what we were having the first time, a lot of what we needed was baby neutral, so I didn’t feel the need to restock. Our friend, who threw the shower, insisted we have at least a celebration of the baby. I am so glad we did. It was so nice to get together with all our friends and most family before Addison arrives. Might be awhile before we get everyone in the same room together.

DSC_0054.NEF DSC_0055.NEF My bigger helper. I needed the help. DSC_0062 DSC_0072 DSC_0078.NEF Dresses and all things girly. DSC_0080.NEF DSC_0087.NEF Me and my lovely hostesses. DSC_0111.NEF Me with My Mama and my MIL. DSC_0112.NEF

1 comment:

  1. We're so sad we had to miss it! We were in Little Rock for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.