Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Week 37 – Baby #2

IMG_0428How far along? 37 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 22.5 lbs. according to home scale.

Maternity clothes? Yes, but I am finding a few normal items that I can fit into…YAY. I will say this week is looking to forecast warm, so I will be wearing dresses most of the week.

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: I have hit exhausted. I am sleeping harder at night. My husband had a softball game this last week and I didn’t wake up when he came home and he took not one but two pictures with the flash of me sleeping. A little scary, but just tells you how hard I am sleeping right now.

Best moment this week: This week has been full of fun moments. It was my 31st birthday on Friday and the hubby took me to dinner with some friends. My parents came and stayed with us this weekend for my birthday and to help with Mason. We had a wonderful baby shower for Addison on Saturday. And Mason had a blast hunting Easter Eggs all weekend. 

Miss Anything? Bending at the waist.

Movement: Little girl is rough and she loves to stick arms and legs and feet out of my sides. I wish she was a little plumper so it wouldn’t hurt as bad.

Food cravings: I was craving my favorite restaurant for my birthday and I got it. Good hubby took good care of us this weekend.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I have had a little queasiness, but usually good of some sort helps a little.

Feelings: Nervous. I was afraid we were heading to L&D before our party Saturday. I will spare the details, but I called and they suggested I take it easy. I did and it helped, but then we had the shower and I thought I was going to die after it was all said and done. I spent most of Sunday trying to relax. 

Gender: GIRL! Sweet Addison Monroe.

Belly Button in or out? In. But I think I have a hernia sticking out above my button.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Looking forward to: Not much can top this week. I get to go to the doctor again. I am actually going twice this week. I only have 15 days left and only 2 weeks of work left. The 2 weeks of work left is really scary. I have so much to do for work before I am gone for 12 weeks. I cannot wait to spend 12 weeks with Addison and I am super excited the majority of it is through summer!

Due Date: We are scheduled for April 22nd for my c-section, so unless baby girl has another idea, she will arrive April 22nd or before.

My Silly boys showing off their bellies.

IMG_0427IMG_0429

Apr Bump Dates

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.