Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 38 – Baby #2

DSC_0017.NEFHow far along? 38 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 23.5 lbs. according to doctor’s scale.

Maternity clothes? Yes. Boo. So over maternity clothes.

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Napping almost daily. I spent my lunch hour last week napping and on the weekends I take a nap when Mason does.

Best moment this week: I had to go to the doctor for contractions last week and they monitored me for awhile, it was great. I got to listen to Addison’s heartbeat for the entire time. She is doing great. I on the other hand was told to rest and relax. Thank goodness I work from home, and have a wonderful Mama and Daddy. They came up that first night to help with Mason so Michael could go play softball with friend (already planned). 

Miss Anything? Bending at the waist. Drinking. Normal clothes. Pretty much I am ready to meet Addison and get back to normal…or as normal as possible.

Movement: I have had contractions pretty much on and off daily and in between contractions Addison wants to stretch and move.

Food cravings: I am not having any cravings. I really would like to eat normal food without heartburn.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I have had a little queasiness, but mostly at night and usually when I wake up to use the bathroom.

Feelings: I am beyond ready for Addison to come into this world. It is weird to think next week (if not sooner) we will be a family of 4. 

Gender: GIRL! Sweet Addison Monroe.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Looking forward to: Spending some time moving around again. I feel like Mason is not getting the attention he wants or needs from me resting. I know it will be difficult for the first few weeks after Addison comes and so I am ready to get that time started.

Due Date: We are scheduled for April 22nd for my c-section.

Apr Bump Dates1

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.