Friday, July 22, 2011

Quick Update

I have been gone all week.  Well, since Tuesday.  I went to Myrtle Beach on Tuesday until Thursday night.  I was in Myrtle Beach for work and yes I did work.  I am not going to lie, I did enjoy my oceanview room.  The conference I was at was a success in my book.  We definitely should go next year, and hopefully they will have it at the same place.  


On Thursday, I decided late late to drive to Richlands, NC.  It is about 2 hours from Myrtle Beach and about an hour from the airport I was flying back home on.  Why Richland?  Well, my BIL and SIL live there with my nephew.  My nephew who is 4 months old and I had yet to meet.  I am so glad I went Thursday night instead of waiting until Friday.  Gabriel did not care too much for me on Thursday.  I think he couldn't figure out who I was and he was sleepy.  Katie, my SIL, made a late dinner for me.  Yum!  I just stared and coo'd at Gabe and he would give me the occasional smile.  He liked me just wanted to figure me out.  Here is a picture from my iPhone. I will tell all about him later, once I can get all the pictures off my camera.  Lets just say he officially loves his Aunt Jennifer and he is DEFINITELY a Sperry all the way.  
Here he is giving me a smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.