Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Daddy’s little Man

Some days Mason is very attached to me and other days he is very attached to his Daddy. Most of the time it is me, but he sure does love his Daddy. This past Sunday, was definitely a Daddy Day. He went everywhere with Michael. Daddy had a shadow for the day. It made it difficult to get anything done.

Michael needed to power wash our patio furniture and Mason was not happy that Daddy was outside and he was inside. Actually, Gabby was pretty unhappy about Daddy being outside too. I pulled up a chair and Mason stand and watch his Daddy power wash the furniture. He would bang on the window and squeal! The picture on the right is proof of the shadow problem. Mason was leaning up against his Daddy to make sure did not go too far without his knowing. PhotoGrid_1395599156536This is the meltdown that occurred during lunch when Michael walked out of the room. I want my Daddy. No one wants the Mommy today!! No tears ensued in this meltdown just lots of fake crying to try and get his Daddy back. DRAMA!!!! It makes me a little sad when he likes Daddy more than me, but also makes me very happy that he even gets to have this close of a relationship with Michael. My poor baby also needed a nap at this point and was refusing to take one. He took a late morning nap this day for an hour and no other nap!PhotoGrid_1395757823153

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.