Thursday, March 6, 2014

Slowdown Life

I feel like things have been going by way too fast. Days, weeks, everything seems to be flying by at lightning speeds. Each day Mason is learning and trying to say new words. He has said words, and we look at each other like did he just say what I think he just said. I thought I was going to spend most of the month of March gone for work, but learned yesterday on my trip home that my next two trips were cancelled. Thank you world!! More time for me to spend with Mason!! Some times I just think life would be easier if I was a SAHM. I love working!

But look at this fun face…

20140226_171602-MOTION

He is such a mess and everything in life to him is new and exciting. He is learning to express his emotions when told NO! He fake cries and then opens one eye to make sure you are watching him. His little personality is developing and I don’t want to miss too much of that time. This child has NEVER seen someone put their feet up on the table. Personality!

20140302_081033

My favorite thing in the world. Mason and Gabby (and of course, my sweet hubby). Mason and Gabby are now starting to play together. I got this video the other day of Mason and Gabby playing. I love Mason’s laugh. It will bring a smile to my face so fast. Gabby does not quite understand playing with Mason yet, but Mason gets it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that video is so precious and sweet! You have an adorable family!

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.