Sunday, November 22, 2015

Addison - 7 Months


Weight: In the last month, I feel like Addison hasn't changed very much in her weight. She is getting active, so that might be why.

Height: I honestly think she is taller this month than last. Even though, I haven't measured. She is definitely filling out her PJs in the length.

Clothes: Addison is wearing 9 month PJs, and anything with pants is 9 months or 6-12 months. She even has a few 12 month pants that actually fit in length. Dresses, are 6 month and 6-12 months. Still in a Size 2 diaper.

Eats: This child is a crazy eater. She eats about 4-5 6oz bottles a day and usually 1 food pouch. When you show her a bottle or food pouch she goes CRAZY. Absolutely insane for food. I have decided that I need to get a video of her. It is the funniest face and excitement ever. The only thing she gets more excited over is Gabby.

Sleeps: AddieMo sleeps great. We lay her down for naps or bedtime and she will play for 20-30 minutes sometimes and then fall asleep. She is taking 2-3 naps a day lasting anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours. Usually 2 2-hour naps and a cat nap. At night, she goes to bed no later than 7:00PM and does not get up until I wake her at 7:00AM or later.

Likes: We still love our brother. I believe her favorite activity is definitely spinning in circles trying to watch him run around playing. She also, gets so excited and kicks her legs for Gabby. We discovered she loves the water and swimming. Over the last month, Addison had swimming lessons. They were Mommy/Tot classes and she did great. Loves to splash.

Dislikes: Addie is afraid of anyone who is NOT her Mommy or Daddy or Nana. I love it. I love that she prefers me. Mason loved and still loves everyone, so to finally have a baby who wants me first is amazing. It always makes me smile when I give her to Michael and walk out of the room and she fusses for me. She is still not loving her carseat, but I think she might be getting car sick. We will see how long it take to see a change in this.

Teeth: 0 a big whopping 0!!! 7 months and no teeth. I decided to finally add the teeth section back, because honestly I think she is close to getting one. I can see her gums are swollen and she chews on everything and everything goes into her mouth.

What's New: Addison is sitting up all on her own. She really wants to be sitting up all of the time and gets mad if I try to lay her down for anything, even diaper changes. She wants to be on the move so bad. She lays on her tummy and kicks her feet and moves her arms constantly. We joke once she starts crawling she is going to be hard to keep up with. She has started to get up on all fours and rock. I know it won't be long before she crawls. My bet would be within the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.