Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is the day to be Thankful or as I always say a day to remind us that everyday we should be Thankful, not just this one day. I have decided to write down the things I am especially Thankful for this year.


  • I am Thankful for...my health and the health of all my family members. I had a spot show up on my chest at the end of my pregnancy. I decided to get it looked at and the doctor thought it was nothing, but agreed she would remove it. It came back as precancerous lesion. I go back and get it check, but luckily had it removed and it hasn't come back.
  • I am Thankful for...my husband. He is my rock. He keeps me grounded and I don't tell him often enough how much I appreciate him. He knows when I need him and when I need space. He often knows when I want him to help with dishes or laundry and I don't even have to ask. He allows me to think and act on crazy business ideas and even crazier ideas for our family. 
  • I am Thankful for...my children. God blessed me with the sweetest and kindest son. He is wild and crazy and has my personality all of the way. I am thankful that God has a sense of humor. God also blessed me with a daughter this year. She is laid back just like her Daddy. I am Thankful for her, as I know she and I will eventually be as close as my own mother and myself.
  •  I am Thankful for...family. I am Thankful for my Mom and Dad. They are always here for me when I need it. They jump in the car and drive an hour and a half when I need them or when Mason needs them. If it were up to Mason, they would be at his house everyday. That's what he says every.single.time he talks to my Mom on the phone. I am also Thankful that they enjoy spoiling Mason to pieces. That child...all he has to do is ask and he gets from them. Oh the life of a grandparent.
  • I am Thankful for...the ability to have a house over our heads, food on the table, and so many other items we take for granted everyday.
  • I am Thankful for...friends. I am truly thankful for our friends. You know your friends are the family you choose.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.