Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sneak Peek

Last weekend we had our family pictures taken. It has been a few years since we had professional pictures done. We had newborn pictures of Addison, but last year we were too busy and I was pregnant and not feeling great, so we walked outside of my parent's house and snapped a few pictures for our Christmas card. This was by far my favorite session we have ever done. Everyone was happy, smiling, and looking extra cute...if I do say so myself. 

We had so many good ones that I narrowed down 300 pictures to 50 to 20. I am grateful for having friends that are photographers. They let you scan through the pictures and pick favorites. I think it helps that I take pictures too (landscape) and so I am more looking more at faces and expressions then items that can be photoshopped. I couldn't get it down to less than 20. I am planning to blow up several. I have been wanting to get pictures for our stairs. I wanted an individual picture of Mason, Addison and Gabby for that and I got the best pictures for that vision this time. I am going to get them blown up and framed and placed going up our stairs and that can be my Christmas present. 
I love this picture and how everyone is smiling and the kids are laughing.
Look how grown up he looks. *TEAR*

She was the easiest one of all. Sat and smiled like the big girl she is becoming. 

Of course, our Fur Baby is included. She just wanted to play with the cows, so we only got her in a few family photos, but she enjoyed posing by herself. She is getting older and grayer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.