Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween

We had a big weekend of Halloween festivities. Mason completely understood the get candy, ring doorbell, scream thank you and run to the next house.
Unfortunately, it was a blah, rainy kind of day. I was worried the rain, mist, wasn't going to let up in time for trick or treating. We were lucky and it wasn't too bad. It didn't bother Mason at all and Addison was in the stroller with her buddy Barron keeping warm.
It was so much fun watching the boys run around the neighborhood. Each house Mason was just a little more excited than the last. There was only one house, we may want to avoid next year. Our neighbor obviously enjoys Halloween as much as I do. I just wish his costume didn't look like a Killer Clown. Mason ran to the door and before I could turn the corner I noticed him slowly backing away with his arms up in defense mode. When I saw the guy I thought about grabbing him and running. Instead, I touch the neighbor and told Mason it was a mask.
Mason really had a lot of fun. We also had a Halloween party we went to. It was a sugar high weekend.

Doesn't this little girl look so adorable!! Messy, dirty, struck by lightning.



Gabby even got dressed up and put into jail. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.