Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Week long Wrap Up

I was off all last week. I have several vacation days I have to kill before the end of the year. I had big plans to take Mason to a movie and do all kinds of fun activities, but things changed and I ended up needing to do some work during the first few days of the week. I may some time to take Mason to High Rise, his favorite and we had breakfast together all week.

Addison and Gabby have been having great fun lately. Gabby stays close to her and I love it. Addison has been working very hard over the last week to crawl. As of Sunday, she was moving forward. It is fun to watch her try so hard and get so frustrated. It won't be long before she is full blown crawling. Currently she gets up on all 4s and projects herself forward to get places.


We took Mason to the Amazeum this last week. He loves that place. It is a great kids museum of fun. I don't really call it a museum but more an activity center. He just runs and runs and runs through this place. I learned a lesson this trip. Don't take a stroller...wear the other kid. 



We also took the kids last week to see Santa. Michael and I went out to the mall one day in the afternoon and noticed Santa was there but no kids were there. I thought I bet it is quiet before Thanksgiving and suggested we take the kids up there that night. It was the best idea ever. No kids were there and Mason and Addison did not cry. I was so glad for the Santa success. I was also super excited to put the kids in their Christmas outfits. Aren't they adorable? Mason told Santa he wanted a sprinkle donut, airplane, bike, and a jingle bell (Polar Express). This is the second year my child has asked for food. Last year it was cookies. You would think that I never give him snacks. 



Mason's favorite place to go...High Rise. It is a trampoline park and from 9-10 daily it is kids under 6, so I took him one day after we dropped Addison off at school. It was our special day. We had McDonald's for breakfast and then headed to jump around. He had a blast and that made me happy. Especially since I had to take him to school after High Rise to take a work call. 



On Friday, my nieces came over to play. Love them. Harper is my little shadow. I call her jealous. She loves her cousin Addison too. Tickles her all the time. She comes over to me and says Baby and hugs her. LOVE!!!

About as much as I LOVE how much Addison loves her brother.

On Saturday night we went to hang out with our buddies the Eikenberry clan. Mason and his girlfriend Hattie laying in her bed watching a show. They are so cute. Hattie says she is going to marry Mason and have 5 kids. Wow girly!! I told her mama that we will divide those grand babies up to babysit. 

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas in our house.

My big girl is feeding herself. She loves to chew on her crackers. She is an eating fool. Don't get between this one and her food for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.