Tuesday, December 22, 2015

3 Days...Birthdays


Happy Birthday to my husband and friend! Every year we celebrate his birthday in the middle of all of the craziness. He never complains that he has to share it, and today he is sharing it with a trip to Branson to take Mason and Addison to do the Polar Express! He is a good Daddy and even suggested doing it on his birthday.

I am so in love with this man and when I see him with our children it makes me love him even more if that is possible. Our life is far from perfect, we argue, we disagree, we laugh, and we play together.

You are my biggest supporter and bring me back to reality when I start getting to big for my head. You keep me in check and you make me smile. I love how you get upset when Mason picks me over you and I love how smug you get when he asks for you over me. I love how when you walk in a room Addison just gives you this look of love and smiles the biggest smiles to you. She already has you wrapped and you don't even notice. Or maybe you do and don't care. I love how you will drop everything if Mason asks to go outside or play inside. I love watching you play swords and how animated you are when Mason says you are dead.

I hope this next year is better than the last. 32 is looking great on you!! I love you and so do our children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.