Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Polar Express

Mason loves the book and movie the Polar Express. He loved it last year and I found this train ride in Branson, but it was completely sold out last year. So, this year, I marked my calendar way in advance to get us tickets. Mason's best friend wanted to come too, so I finally found a day that we could all go that was not already sold out. We were on the last train ride of the season.

We told Mason all day that we had a surprise for him and when he found out he was SO excited. He couldn't even sit down on the train. His excitement was fun to see. Addison on the other hand, was out cold before we ever got on the train. I was worried she was going to sleep the night away and not see Santa. Luckily it was only a cat nap and she was ready to go.

The ride starts with the reading of the book. After the reading, they bring out hot chocolate, unlimited sugar cookies and then SANTA shows up. Because Mason loves the book so much, he immediately stood up with his hand in the air saying, pick me pick me pick me Santa. HAHA. Every kid on the train gets a bell. It was fun since Mason asked Santa for a jingle bell for Christmas and Santa gave him one. It was wonderful.













 


 
 
Yummy Hot Chocolate!
 

He is here!!!

Addison wants to try the cookie. 
Pick Me Pick Me Pick Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.