Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Cookies for Santa

One day last week we had our good friends over to make cookies for Santa. Our kids love each other and we were all off work, so we thought lets make a huge mess and lots of fun memories. I thought this was so much fun to do and something we will continue to do in the years to come. I can't image next year with 5 kids or more if others join in. 


We gave the kids flour and aprons. Pretty much let them have at it. I had flour all over my floors and I can still feel it when I walk into my kitchen, despite the number of times I have vacuumed and wiped. I am glad my cleaning lady come this week. 

Sweet Stella, it getting so old to me. She could do everything herself without any help. 

We were even brave enough to give them icing and sprinkles and let them decorate 3 cookies each. Rachel and I spent nap time decorating the rest of the cookies. The kids were less messy with the icing than I thought they would be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.