Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Stitch Fix December 2015

I received my third Stitch Fix last week. I asked for specific items to take on my ski trip in January. I was wanting a few things to take to wear off the slopes. My stylist did not disappoint me. I kept EVERYTHING! Bad Bad Bad. Oh well. I love it.

The first item I received Alan French Terry Asymmetrical Zip Cardigan. This Cardigan also zips up. I am a fan of the length in the back, it will be great for wearing with legging. The material is a heavy/thick jersey type material. I personally will probably never zip it up unless I am freezing, but it is very cute open.
The second item in my box was Bray Raglan Textured Knit Top. This is probably my favorite item this time around. Mainly because I live in blue. My favorite color is blue. The front is a knit and the back, not sure the material but it is nice. It has a great design.

I also received the legging in this picture. Kristin Fleece Leggings. I love them too. The leggings have a wide band at the top. I prefer my leggings to have that. I think it helps keep them up if they begin to stretch out. I wore these all day and they fit perfectly!


I received this sweater.  Dubost Woven Back Knit Top. It is super comfy and warm. I had one complaint about it. As I was putting it on, my ring would catch on the sleeve. I am sure to snag it a million times, but I will be careful. This one will be a great addition to my suitcase in January. 

The last item I received and the only one I considered sending back. Mons Puffer Jacket. I love a good jacket. But I really rarely wear them unless it is super cold and recently our weather has been unusually warm, so it was hard for me to jump on it. It is warm though and I like the style. I kept it because I know it will get cold and I also know I can easily pack it when traveling as it compacts well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.