Sunday, September 9, 2012

21 Weeks

Baby_Bump_09_07_2012_1227.NEF
How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lb
Maternity clothes? Wearing a maternity shirt in this picture.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness.
Sleep: I have had the weirdest dreams this last week.  I have also had some back pain, which is making it harder to sleep.
Best moment this week: I had a lot of good moments this week.  We went to a Razorback Football game! My brother has been in town and he got to see my ever growing belly.  He thought it was odd on me.  Gabby made me laugh due to baby movement.  I learned our baby also likes Nine Inch Nails.  If we want to get him/her going play some of that and he/she starts moving.  The fireworks and crowd noise at the football game also made the baby move a lot.
Miss Anything? Nothing this week.
Movement: Lots of movement.  Can’t wait to get Michael to feel the baby more.
Food cravings: Nothing unusual this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had no problems this week.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, and it is getting harder to hide the bump.
Gender: This week I had thoughts of cute little Razorback girlie attire.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.  Good week.  It was a 4 day work week, and baby and I got to spend some quality time with Uncle Eric.
Looking forward to: Hitting less than 100 days until the due date.

We received our baby bedding this week! It has been fun for Michael and I to try and find something neutral for our little one’s room.  We kept coming back to the one we got and finally took the plunge and purchased it.  Here are a few pictures of the bed and bedding.  The room is no where near being decorated, but it is definitely in the works.
Baby_Bump_09_07_2012_1228.NEFNoticed the little bear on the left.  It has our baby’s heartbeat inside.  My Mom and I made it at Build-A-Bear a few weeks back!Baby_Bump_09_07_2012_1229.NEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.