Monday, September 17, 2012

Week 22

22weeks

Hotel room photo.  Sorry, this week was a crazy travel week and I was gone all week and had a busy weekend preparing to fly out again on Monday.  Plus a Razorback football game that was disappointing.

How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lb (according to the doctor)
Maternity clothes? Yes, for the most part.  I have been throwing it a shirt or pants that’s not maternity.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness.
Sleep: Sleep has been so much better lately, as long as the baby doesn’t decide he/she wants to start practicing flips.
Best moment this week: I have been traveling all last week and have been very busy, so that’s why I didn’t get a shot this week with my chalkboard.  The best moment this week was my Mom getting to feel the baby move.  He/She moves a lot at the Razorback football games and I was telling my Mom, who then felt it.  Yay! Plus every time the baby moves Michael can feel it. 
Miss Anything? Being comfortable on a long flight.
Movement: Lots of movement. 
Food cravings: Nothing unusual this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had no problems this week.
Have you started to show yet: The bump isn’t going away.
Gender: We are not going to find out.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: It was a good travel week.  Besides the airline not letting me change my flight to an earlier one I was happy.
Looking forward to: I have a lot coming up in the next few months from baby showers, to vacations, to fun work trip.  I am definitely looking forward to keeping busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.