Monday, September 3, 2012

20 Weeks

Baby_Bump_08_31_2012_1219.NEF

How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lb
Maternity clothes? Sometimes, in the picture I am wearing all my normal clothes, but I have started to wear a few maternity shirts.  They definitely make me feel more pregnant than fat.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness.
Sleep: This has been a good week for sleep.  Maybe I am just so exhausted I have slept better or maybe I am finally learning how to sleep on my side.
Best moment this week: Ultrasound appointment!  My Mom and I also went to Build-A-Bear with a recording of the baby’s heartbeat from the 4D ultrasound and made a teddy bear for him/her. 
Miss Anything? Being able to fit into my Razorback gameday attire.
Movement: Lots of movement.  It is usually the same time everyday and in the same place.  Hopefully this is a sign of a routine!
Food cravings: Nothing unusual this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: When I overdo it, I feel a little queasy.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, and other people are also starting to notice.
Gender: Still thinking/hoping it is a boy, but have had a few feelings of girl this week.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.  This was a great week and long weekend.  The Razorbacks won their game, and being there just made my whole week better.
Looking forward to: I don’t have anything this week I am looking forward to, unless you count the fact that I only have to work 4 days!

Here are some of my 20 week anatomy ultrasound pictures.  I have to say that even over the last two weeks the baby looks a little plumper.  He/She also really enjoyed running away from the ultrasound tech.  She did not agree that it was cute. 

20weeks_000220weeks_000820weeks_0009

2 comments:

  1. Are you not finding out the gender??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not going to find out. It will be exciting, but it will also be hard not knowing.

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.